1. Impact of Product Data on UXProduct content will make or break your digital commerce user experience. But what does that really mean? In this discussion our digital commerce experts use real world examples to:
- walk through the basics of content strategy
- illustrate how product content can be used to differentiate from competitors (for better or worse)
- show how various components of your “Product Rulebook” directly impact the users experience
2. One Product, One Place
In this session, our digital commerce experts will use real world examples to explain how and why you should streamline the organization of your products to improve the buyers experience.
Please join us for this second episode in our six-part series on the Power of Product Data. In this episode, you will learn:
- how to identify organizational principles that help users get to the right product
- how to properly categorize to avoid extra costs and wasted resources over time
3. Get More than 1000 Words from Your Product Images
4. Stop Hiding Product in Your Taxonomies
5. The Power and Peril of Global Attributes
December 5, 2019 @ 1:00PM ET
6. How Taxonomy Design Can Make or Break the Browsing Experience
When designing a display taxonomy, many sites lose track of the customer journey at *each step* into a lower level. This can negatively impact the user experience – driving users away or inadvertently guiding them to the wrong part of your site. In this discussion, our digital commerce experts break down the design of design taxonomies and shares some tips and tricks to keep your design user friendly while accelerating discovery.