The Myth of the Marketing Stack
HOW TO CREATE A MARKETING TECHNOLOGY BLUEPRINT
THAT IS MORE THAN A PRETTY GRAPHIC
In order to make sense of the dizzying array of marketing technology options, people have turned to graphical representations of the tools that show how those tools can be utilized. The problem is the resulting "pretty pictures" don't actually say anything. In this white paper we walk you through a 6-step process that will deliver a blueprint you can run with.
- Understand and map the customer lifecycle.
- Define the engagement strategy at each step of the lifecycle.
- Survey and assess existing tools and approaches.
- Define the future state based on competition, industry maturity and customer expectations.
- Assess internal process maturity in the context of engagement strategy and technology landscape.
- Develop implementation blueprint based on enterprise maturity and
highest value areas of opportunity.