SharePoint 2010 finally provides all enterprises with a low-cost platform for reducing the pain of information chaos. However, it also has the potential to create even more chaos -- faster. Information Architecture is to key to avoiding this chaos.
Why is it important? How do you do it? We've pulled together a collection of whitepapers, articles and webinars that provide nbest practices information on SharePoint Information Architecture.
- Three articles that will help lay a foundation
- SharePoint 2010 - Team Tool to ECM Solution
- Intellligent Search - Making the Most of Metadata
- Five Myths about Taxonomy and SharePoint
Great speakers - In depth analysis - Practical advice!
- An in depth case study documenting one organization's journey to design a successful user experience in SharePoint. What they needed, what they did, why they did it, and how it all worked out.
- Access to our free 4 part Jumpstart series on Optimizing SharePoint 2010 Search & Findability.
Complete the form to the right and get started ending your SharePoint chaos right now.