EARLEY EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLE SERIES
ROBO-BANKING, ROBO-ADVISORS: HOW FINANCIAL SERVICES ORGANIZATIONS ARE USING AI AND BOTS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
In the past year, several large banks have already started building and delivering Chatbot solutions via instant messaging and popular social networks to deliver basic banking needs, such as checking an account balance, finding nearby ATMs, and making payments. Other banks, such as The Royal Bank of Scotland, have introduced a chatbot into their operations, and although the service doesn’t handle transactions, it is the bank’s first step towards simplifying financial transactions with a Chatbot that acts as a customer service agent for banking customers.
Now, AI and Chatbots are being considered for larger customer experience needs that go beyond basic banking transactions, such as trading services and personalized financial guidance. The key driver is the desire to reach new audiences, such as millennials, that have growing financial needs, but are accustomed to dealing with them in a more automated self-help paradigm.
In this session, attendees will gain an understanding of:
- The business drivers and potential operations impact of Chatbots within FiServ Customer Experience Management
- How Chatbots can be viewed as agents for both customers and internal investor/banking relations staff
- How AI innovation can open new markets for banks and financial institutions
- The underlying challenges and information management work necessary to build a sustainable and scalable Chatbot experience
- Through a use case, how did one bank stage the development of Chatbots to achieve incremental success within their customer experience strategy